Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2009

Internship End

I just completed my internship at Client Management Division, NAZA KIA Sdn. Bhd. During my internship, I have learned lot of things such as handling inbound and outbound calls, handling customers' complaints and inquiries, interview customers by phone, liaise with employees at Account Department, Branch Operation Development, Dealer Operation Development and GM's office. Besides, i also responsible for cash rebate promotion whereby, customers are entitled cash rebate up to RM12,000 when they buy selected cars from NAZA KIA. In addition, during my first day, I had been given an authority for Debit Card promotion. For this tasks, I am responsible to prepare summary of debit card to Account Department and Am Bank. Overall, I am satisfied with the cooperation from NAZA's employees.



with Kak Fuzah (NAZA Credit & Leasing)


with Shima (Customer Service Officer)



Kak Kusha, Lin and Dira (Dira's Birthday)


With Shima


Kak Kusha, Me and Dira


My workstation


Yana (Customer Service Officer)


Me, Lin, En. Syidi and Wan

No comments:

Post a Comment