Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Stress

I don't know why
In sudden, i feel very stress
I don't know what they want from me
And they might be don't know what i want too
I do everything
everything that they need me to do
Never say NO

I feel very bad
After one year I sacrifice my life to this job
I got nothing (only experience and exposure)
I cant lie myself,
I cant deny my feeling too
I work for money
I study for money
That's is why i studied very hard before.

Because,
At that time i believe,
Education will change my life
Education will change my family life
Education will turn my dreams into reality
Education will help me to make my parent happy with me..

But now,
My assumptions are wrong

I really need time
to correct back my assumptions.
I'm the only son who can help my family.

Stress please go away from me
I don't want be friend with you

No comments:

Post a Comment